I am completely astonished and honored to have been nominated for this amazing Mystery Blogger Award (my first time!). Thank you so much to Suze over at suziland too or obsolete childhood for your support! Suze has a really fun blog full of snarky goodness, y’all should check her out!
About the Mystery Blogger Award:
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
This Award was made by Okoto Enigma.
The rules are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 things about me:
- I adore end-of-the-world movies, even the bad ones.
- The right way to start the day is with 2 lattes.
- My all time favorite dessert is a sticky toffee pudding!
Link to my favorite post, it’s my bike ride from San Francisco to LA for the AIDS/LifeCycle!
- If you could have only ONE dream come true, what would you wish for?
- My dream would be to have a super power: to be able to drink all the coffee I wished at any point in the day and still fall asleep at bedtime.
- You have written a novel that is about to be made into a movie. The ONE actor or actress that you would NEVER want to play the lead would be? WHY?
- Me! Okay, well I’m certainly not an actor, but I would also like to keep it that way. Otherwise, I couldn’t say!
- If your mother/father/child asked you to dye your hair pink…would you? why or why not? (that’s the silly one by the way!)
- Oh! I’ve had pink hair! It also had purple stripes. It was great fun for a summer.
- Why a written blog and not a video blog?
- Someday I would like to add in a video component, but it would likely look like some cool video from some awesome downhill descents or pretty scenery. Someday, but it is good to have goals to grow with!
- What is the most important thing you have learned about yourself since you started blogging?
- Blogging has helped me get a little more social, it has forced me to get out of my comfort zone and I’m quite pleased about it! I have met some lovely people with awesome blogs because of it, and I can’t wait to find out what more of the world has to say. With that said:
- Do you have a goal in mind for your blog?
- Why do you blog?
- What hobbies do you do outside of blogging?
- If you could stock up one thing for a lifetime supply what would that be?
- What is a dessert that everyone has to try?
Thanks for reading and all your continued support!
Until next time, ride on!